Saturday, October 8, 2011

"believing, hoping and praying"

Posted by diniafrian at 5:47 AM
I know maybe I'm not as good as them!
maybe I'm not as perfect as they are!
but I believe God gives different talents to each person.
I do not want to die without knowing all the potential that exists within me, I do not want to be mediocre, I want to be myself! a different person.
I want to be the head! not just the tail!
I wanted to be an inspiration to many people
probably not a good background or even worse!
but a lot of great people who are not good backgrounds.
why can not I?
I believe in all that god gave me.
I believe all that God has given me that's what terbaikberdoa for your career, pray for your school, pray for your life!
and thank god for all that you gave.

:)
" NO COPAS ! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

. Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review